Tuesday, April 19, 2011

~~LessON 4 TODAY~~

I always feel dat im not a kind of friendly person, n sometime i find it is so hard to make friends.. Im a fun n interesting person (i guess so), bt i just feel it is very hard to make new friends.. dont expect me to say hi n talk to the new ppl around me, even though they're sittg next to me in a public transport; or @ any waiting area(kalau org x tegur aku lantak la).. like my mom used to say to me when i was a kid, "never talk to stranger" hehe..



Luckily im a very loyal person, n all my friends do so, so i always keep in touch wt em', to retain the fwenship.. easier for me, coz i dont have many..n i always appreciate them n most important, respect them.. Most important, i don't take my friends for granted..




Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.Just walk beside me and be my friend.” -- Albert Camus




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

berkawan biar seribu..kawan sejati sukar di cari ganti bro..